We are gearing up for our 3rd annual OKTOBERFEST celebration! Our dates this year are Thursday, Sep 28th and Friday, Sept 29th from 6-9 pm.
Tickets are required for this event and will go ON SALE this Thursday, Sept 14th at 9 am. Tickets will be Online Only - $10 / person. Buy on our ONLINE STORE - note there are no physical tickets to pickup, just bring your order confirmation.
What to expect this year:
- Live Music!
- Festive Food (Food Truck and other goodies - see menu below)
- BYO Stein (0.5 L or 1 L size only)
- Dress to Impress - Dirndls and Lederhosen encouraged!
- German-style Beers & much more
- Festive Beer Garden w/ Firepit (this is an indoor and outdoor event)
This is a family-friendly event and dogs are welcome in the beer garden (on a leash).
German-style Beer Line Up:
- Oktoberfest Festbier Lager —> will also be released in 4-packs to go!
- Jagged Pilsner
- High Noon Hefeweizen
- Surfer Rosa Gose w/ Rose Hips
Plus another 8 (non-traditional) beers to choose from! We are encouraging folks to bring their favourite stein (0.5 L or 1 L only) for fills. We will have a few available for sale from last year! Some high alcohol beers will be off limits for 1 L fills.
- Happy Schnitzel Food Truck —> Currywurst and Weisswurst + Sauerkraut, plus Schnitzel
- Alpine Organic Bakery —> Pretzels
- Alpine Organic Bakery —> Beer Bread & Cheese