Seems that summer has just begun, and we hope there is more in store! Regardless of the summer weather we get, you can be sure to find some great beer for company. Check out our beer release scheduled for June, July and August as well as some other exciting news below.
- Jagged Pilsner - This crisp German-style pilsner, is back after a brief hiatus.
- HazySexyCool Hazy IPA - Available now!
- Spruce Tip Pale Ale - YES, you heard it right! The first batch of this popular summer beer is scheduled for release on June 26th.
- Pre-Orders will be available starting June 25th @8 pm
- We will have two others batches after this - one in July and one in August (stay tuned for those dates)
We've got all our spruce tips for the summer!
- Surfer Rosa Gose w/ Rose Hips - We just brewed the latest batch this week, and it will be ready in early-July.
- Ptarmageddon Wit Bier - Last released in the snowiest of winters, we are bringing this beer back for some summer drinking. Look for it in early-July.
- Secret Destroyer Passion Fruit & Guava Sour - We finally secured some more guava, so can brew this beer again. Anticipated release is early-August.
- Moonbase Freedom Hazy IPA - The next Hazy IPA in line, is this soft, dank and tropical one, slated for early-August release.
Secret Destroyer soon to enjoy some great camping weather.
Fireweed Market Beer Garden
We are kicking off the first Beer Garden at the Fireweed Community Market this Thursday, June 17th! Support local makers and producers and treat yourself to a tasty local beer. We will be open 3-7 pm with last call at 6:30 pm.
Find us every Thursday Market serving up fresh cans of local beer!
All the pieces are coming together for a great summer and rest of the year!
Winterlong Beer Garden - Fence construction is complete and the remaining construction and site prep is coming along. We have plans for a variety of seating, some covered areas for shade and/or rain, and some garden beds for greenery. It will be a nice upgrade from the temporary blue fencing we had last year. We hope by early July we will have this new space open, pending all approvals.
New Parking - If you’ve been out to the brewery lately, you’ll know that we’ve got a brand new ‘official’ parking area on the neighbouring lot. The beer garden has taken over our front parking, so it was a priority for us to secure more parking spots. We still have parking along the fence and behind the brewery as well. The lease of the neighbouring lot also includes the building on site, which we have some exciting plans for that involves some other local makers.
Increased Capacity - Our third bathroom is still in the works and will allows us to increase our capacity.
Look mom, we are at hole #1!!! Beer and golf go hand in hand, so we sponsored a hole at Meadow Lakes Golf Course, just down the road from us. Our beer is also available for purchase on site now and we'll soon have some Winterlong branded golf balls in hand!